- Stock: Delivery in 1-3 days
- Code: 372
- Weight: 0.25kg
This food preservation tray keeps food fresh & 100% bacteria-free by applying creative buckle design to seal & lock tightly without overflowing.
Adopting advanced elastic film, this tray performs excellent resistance to any pressure and puncture to achieve high durability - Able to clean and reuse!
Anti-pollution, convenient cleaning. Reusable, from now on refuse to use disposable plastic packaging and plastic bags. Protect the environment and the health of your family.
- Keep Food Fresh Preserves food and retains its freshness and flavor while preventing bacteria growth by applying advanced food preservation film technology.
- Stackable Allows you to stack up multiple overlaying trays to save space effectively.
- Easy Buckle Design
Easy to seal tightly and retrieve food.
Made of premium elastic film with great resistance to penetration and compression so as to achieve perfect sealing. Replaces disposable plastic bags or food wrap.
- Ideal For Any Food
Including raw meat, fish, nuts, breads, fruits, vegetables, cooked meals and more.
- Suitable for refrigerating cabinets, small refrigerators and other facilities.
- Dishwasher & Freezer Safe
- Preservation layer material: Advanced elastic film
- Tray material: environmental protection PP
- Size: 30 x 22.8 x 2.8cm
- Weight: 200g
- 1 x Food Preservation Tray
1. How will I find out at what stage is my order placed?
The next business day following the entry of your order, you will receive an "Order Progress" email listing the shipping company that will deliver your order and the Voucher. If your order has been delivered to Speedex Courier you can contact them by phone: Athens: +30210 48 35 000 Thessaloniki: +302310 590 500 or use the Web Trackng service by clicking here.
2. Delivery Times:
Estimated delivery times of orders are up to 2 days within Thessaloniki or Attica, 3-4 days for Territory of Greece, 4-5 days for Island Greece and up to 6 days for Discovered Areas. Market-Tme.gr. is not responsible for any delays in deliveries of ordered products, which are not due to its fault or constitute force majeure, such as road problems, severe weather phenomena, strikes etc. .